We are looking for two experienced and creative Digital markaters to join our team.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our web and Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our communications, marketing and sales.
- Manage the performance of the website and digital platforms.
- Create content, strategies, and calendars for campaigns and events.
- Track campaigns and channel data metrics to inform planning, communicate key learnings and recommend new opportunities.
- Improve our marketing programs and lead nurturing processes, building a cohesive customer journey to drive higher sales and repeat purchases.
- Work with the team to brainstorm on new and innovative growth strategies. Implement best practices to improve web and social media platforms traffic to maximize content consumption and higher engagement.
- Develop prospecting plans to drive new customer acquisition (including email list growth), reporting on success including the cost to acquire a new customer and retention analysis.
- Build and optimize segmentation by using content personalization strategies to leverage user behavior and activity data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position managing a full marketing strategy including email marketing, social media marketing, lead generation tactics, and SEO.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media & email marketing platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good work relationships.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be computer literate.
- Self-driven and result-oriented with the ability to meet agreed deadlines.
How to apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their job application to email@example.com consisting of a cover letter and updated curriculum vitae listing three references, quoting the job position in the email subject.